BY KASHI

Kashi?? TLC???Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars - 2 PK.
The seven whole grain company.
Kashi 25 years of no high fructose corn syrup.
Nothing artifiicial.
All natural. see more...

Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
For how little sugar and calories are in these bars, they are a great treat! All natural ingredients, less than 10g of sugar per bar, and with the added nuts for protein, keeps you full for a long time!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
They're a little pricey. I would prefer something more affordable at least for a 2 pack. They're also not the best tasting, they always seem a little too salty for my taste. I would always choose a kind bar or a larabar before I buy this product again.
Rochelle N.
They are yummy. The texture is soft and chewy. I love trail mix snacks and as a granola bar this is perfect. The sweetness isn't overpowering. I like the taste of the crunchy almonds mixed into the granola! I like how its a non-GMO product.
Kels L.
I really like how you know that these are good for you cuz you can tell by the ingredients that these are good for you
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
These are so delicious they really gave me the extra boost in the day can't wait to try different flavors
Vinessa G.
Maywood , CA
It taste great and satisfying but a little expensive. It's great for an on the go snack.
Joanne S.
I love these granola bars. Not too sweet, but very tasty. I buy several Kashi products.