BY KASHI

New!&Nbsp; Tlc™ Tasty Little Crackers All Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs™ Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc™ - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Heavenly Taste You Can Feel Good About, Because They're Full Of Whole Grain Goodness With No Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame™.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! Original 7 Grain Tlcs Are Our Wholesome Combination Of Oats, Hard Red Winter Wheat, Rye, Long Grain Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, And Sesame Seeds.&Nbsp; We Think You'll Love Our Tasty Little Crackers. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! see more...

Chris L.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These crackers are delicious, and a great alternative to other less healthy crackers. They are lower in calories and still taste great!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I absolutely love these crackers. I eat them with fresh peanut or almond butter. It's a great pick me up in the afternoon!
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Awesome little snacking cracker or to combine with a chicken salad for lunch! They taste delicious & crispy!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Morristown, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are a good substitution for wheat thins, but I found the crackers harder and much smaller. The calorie count isn't much better on them either. I would buy them if they were on sale, but would pass at full price.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Foodie Expert
Tastes amazing! These are a staple at any family or friend gathering. Can't beat their price either! Don't feel so guilty when snacking either!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
Foodie Expert
Totally tasty little crackers! They are good for you too, and you can't beat that! Not too salty, just right.
Grace M.
Grace M.
These are so incredibly delicious, I swear I eat them everyday! A really great snack that you never have to feel guilty about eating. They are salty, sweet, and crunchy! Kids really love them too. I would highly recommend these crackers to you!
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Columbia, MO
I cannot stress how much I love these tasty little morsels enough. I can eat them plain or if there is a hummus or slices of cheese around I am happy with that too. Great purchase you will not be disappointed.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
I have these as a snack between breakfast and lunch and find them satisfying and filling. I love the 7 grains and that for about 140 calories I can have 15 chips!
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
Enjoyed these crackers, but kids didn't like them too much. Which is ok with me :) I haven't had anything from Kashi I don't like though!