BY KASHI

At Kashi, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All-Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness. That's Why We Dreamed Up Kashi&Reg; Tlc Tasty Little Crackers. Heavenly Taste You Can Feel Good About, Because They're Full Of Seven Whole Grain Goodness, And They Contain Zero Grams Of The Trans Fat You Don't Want. Tlc Crackers Are The Lovable Snack That Loves You Back. We Mixed Some Of Our Favorite Ingredients - Mild Asiago Cheese With A Hint Of Garlic - To Create Our Delightful Toasted Asiago Tlc Crackers. Get Ready To Smile When You Taste This Savory Snack. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits. So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About. These Crackers Contain Zero Grams Of Fat And Cholesterol. And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc&Trade; Crackers Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients And Hydrogenated Oils. Tlc Crackers Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! see more...

Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Th we crackers a great snack or substitute to bread when it comes to lunch. They have a super crispy light texture and they come in several different flavors. I would buy these again in a heartbeat since they taste great and I use them on a normal basis. I also would recommend them to anyone with gluten allergies or trying to watch their weight or carb intake.
Katie C.
Washington
Such a good healthy snack to go to. I love pairing these crackers with some healthy home made tuna salad. Substitute the mayo with some amazing healthy Greek yogurt. Perfect snack every time. Love this product
Holly J.
I love these crackers. They are hearty and have a wonderful nuttiness to them. They definitely met my expectations. I prefer these crackers over other brands, especially when they go on sale! I like that they use natural ingredients and whole grains. I would recommend this product to my friends and family in a heartbeat!
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
Super tasty and flavorful snacks that are so good you'll want to eat the whole box. Super good for you compared to other brands. Easy to find since most stores have these in stock. Great snack to pack in baggys and let your kids snack on since they are very low in sugar and sodium and are all natural.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
These are amazing crackers that go well with all kinds of dips and spreads. I especially enjoy them with salmon cream cheese and brie (not at the same time!). They are also elegant enough to bring out while entertaining my friends as a pre-dinner snack
Sue W.
Kashi is not a brand I buy regularly due to the price point, but I do occasionally enjoy it as a healthy alternative snack option. The crackers are not extremely filling, but they do curb my urge to grab the nearest bag of potato chips I find. Overall, would recommend for those who are nutritionally-minded.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
These Kashic TLC Snack Crackers have great, wholsome ingredients, they taste really nice (better than other similar crackers). I like the flavor and the crunchiness. They go perfectly with cheese plates and any time you need to entertain guests.
Liliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Just a usual crackers, nothing too special. But they are good - doesn't taste like a paper or something even worse. They also should be pretty healthy comparing to other brands that have artificial flavors in them. But on the other hand they are pricier.
ABBY N.
Grand rapids, MI
They are like wheat thins, only probably a bit healthier. We use these for hummus, or just by themselves. They are a little more expensive than a normal cracker, but they are probably a bit more healthy and that's why we choose to buy them.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE SNACKING ON THESE! Can you tell my excitement? I am big on snacks as I am usually on the go and have to cram some form of nutrition in my day. What is even more amazing is that these are easy and so very healthy. I absolutely love all of the cracker flavors, you can usually find these also in my pantry stocked.
Sheila R.
Do you think these are worth the price?
Clare J.
Union, MO
Do you actually taste the asiago in these crackers?
Angel J.
Are these different from normal crackers ?