BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 4g fiber 4g protein Kosher dairy see more...

Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
These fruit and Grain bars are a great snack for when your on the go. I like keeping one or two in my purse to help cure mid afternoon hunger. They tast great and are a good value. I always get these from either target or walmart.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this snack bar. It is not only delicious, but super healthy and relatively low calorie. I cannot ask for more with this. I keep stocked in them as I can just grab one and go as a quick snack, or even an easy, light breakfast. I highly recommend them!
Candice B.
Candice B.
Mill creek, Wa
These bars are tasty!!!! I don't like things that taste to grainy and these don't at all! Hints of sweet granola and fruit give you a nice healthy treat.
Dotti G.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Foodie Expert
These are yummy! A great quick breakfast with a banana and a awesome afternoon snack. I love that it kills my chocolate craving.
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
Ayer, MA
Foodie Expert
So hearty and delicious I'd recommend this to anyone who has celiacs disease if you get the gluten free one
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Foodie Expert
Loved the flavor, especially how the fruit and chocolate give a sweet treat in a healthy and quick snack.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick , MD
Foodie Expert
SO yummy. Kashi has done it again. Usually i don't like fruit and grain bars but this one is definitely satisfying.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Bogota
Son deliciosas pero pueden mejorar
Pero lo mejor es que me dan energia todas la mañanas son muy ricas las amo
The Blog By Taina ..
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
I'm not a granola lover, but I really want to try these out. Are they really good?
ana m.
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Looks delicious!! Are these good!?
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
They have good presentation excellent taste something you always want to have to eat
Roberia A.