Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKashi
Kashi TLC Raspberry Chocolate Fruit & Grain Bars

Kashi® TLC Raspberry Chocolate Fruit & Grain Bars

by Kashi

Does this have a good flavor to them?
They have good presentation excellent taste something you always want to have to eat
Looks delicious!! Are these good!?
Start your review of Kashi® TLC Raspberry Chocolate Fruit & Grain Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey L.
Puyallup, WA
Yum! I used to crunch these up and put them in yogurt or over ice cream for dessert!
Mayra S.
I love this dessert it’s absolutely delicious it’s great for lunch or dinner great as a snack for yourself
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
These are yummy! A great quick breakfast with a banana and a awesome afternoon snack. I love that it kills my chocolate craving.
Candice T.
Lake stevens , WA
These bars are tasty!!!! I don't like things that taste to grainy and these don't at all! Hints of sweet granola and fruit give you a nice healthy treat.
Shannon G.
Loved the flavor, especially how the fruit and chocolate give a sweet treat in a healthy and quick snack.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
These fruit and Grain bars are a great snack for when your on the go. I like keeping one or two in my purse to help cure mid afternoon hunger. They tast great and are a good value. I always get these from either target or walmart.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this snack bar. It is not only delicious, but super healthy and relatively low calorie. I cannot ask for more with this. I keep stocked in them as I can just grab one and go as a quick snack, or even an easy, light breakfast. I highly recommend them!
Kianna F.
Ayer , MA
So hearty and delicious I'd recommend this to anyone who has celiacs disease if you get the gluten free one
Samantha M.
Hanover, PA
SO yummy. Kashi has done it again. Usually i don't like fruit and grain bars but this one is definitely satisfying.
Sofia P.
Bogota
Son deliciosas pero pueden mejorar Pero lo mejor es que me dan energia todas la mañanas son muy ricas las amo