BY KASHI

New! All Natural Chewy Granola Bars 6 1.2 oz Bars 4g Fiber 6g Protein 7 Whole Grains 0g Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Dark Mocha Almond The Kashi® TLC™ Chewy Granola Bar Rich dark chocolate chips and crunchy roasted almonds. Dark chocolate greets espresso for a tasty pick-me-up. 7 Whole Grains & Sesame- Our unique combination- with rolled grains for hearty, natural goodness you can see and taste. 4g Fiber- From the delicious diversity of our Seven Whole Grains. 6g Protein- From crispy soy grahams and whole almonds. Naturally Yummy! At Kashi, we know there s a time in the day when we need to take a moment to give ourselves some tender loving care: a minute to refuel our bodies and our spirits. So, we re offering you a great-tasting snack you can feel great about- Kashi® TLC™, Tasty Little Chewies. Our Dark Mocha Almond chewy granola bars c see more...

Kashi TLC Chewy Granola zBar
  • "I love dark chocolate ,but the mocha paired with it was overpowering." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been able to find some pretty good deals on these!" in 1 review
  • "They're a great snack to have, especially when I'm on the run! " in 1 review
Colleen F.
These granola bars a pretty good! As a college student, I need something quick and easy to go for breakfast, and this is what I reach for every morning! I love the taste of them and they are better for you than many other granola bars on the market. I'd definitely recommend!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
These are good! Subtly sweet and a nice chewiness.. if that makes any sense. Some granola bars can be too hard and sugary. Good for on the go snacking! I haven't tried all the flavors yet but the dark chocolate mocha (or something like that) one is my favorite so far!
Jo-anne d.
Los Angeles, CA
To me, this one’s too sweet!! I was looking for a healthier snack or breakfast alternative. I find this too sweet and chewy - i literally had to put more effort in chewing it. There’s a lot of sugar!!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I decided to try these because I was in the grocery store and happened to see these on sale for $1.99. I've never seen kashi on sale for such a low price so I decided to give it a try. I really like mocha and almonds so I thought they would be perfect. They weren't bad I was just expecting something a little sweeter but it wasn't horrible. At least it's a healthy snack!
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I love Kashi bars. They are so good and definitely filling. I like to keep them in my backpack for my long days at school for a snack. They hit the spot when I'm between classes and don't have time/money for a meal. This dark mocha flavor is in my top two favorites of these flavors. Delicious and not too dry like some other bars.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
I love bringing these to work at night for a little additional energy when I need it. These bars are delicious and better for you. The price is costly, depending on where you shop. I've been able to find some pretty good deals on these!
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
I think these dark mocha almond bars are delicious. They're low calorie, low fat, and contain 4 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein! They're the perfect snack, and kashi bars are much cheaper than most other natural bars.
Elizabeth W.
Hammondsport, NY
I recently discovered the Dark Mocha Almond Kashi bars. Great compliment to my daily lunch salad. I love almonds and dark chocolate and this has a great taste to it. I try to eat as natural as possible and this is a blissful afternoon snack to refuel before I teach my students in the afternoon!
Devanshi P.
Charlotte, NC
These bars are great and nutritious but can make a dent in your wallet. I would recommend getting them to be my dessert instead of any everyday snack so that you really stretch your dollar. Also a great buy if you manage to find some coupons!
Amanda C.
I am in love with these! Rich flavors with excellent texture. I have always been a fan of Kashi products! They are a little on the pricey side but I think the quality of the ingredients is worth it.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I've not had this kind of Kashi bars; I've stuck with peanut butter for a good while. Is this a product that I should try if I am a fan of the peanut butter variety? Also, where do you get these for the best price?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I've never tried these? How are they? Do they help in digestion? Is it a good product for diets?