BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 5G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds And Sunflower Seeds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Full Of Crunchy, Dry Roasted Peanuts. . At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Ender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Peanut Peanut Butter Chewy Granola&Nbsp;Bars Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 5G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Walmart
K G.
I love Kashi, and I love their granola bars. In particular, I always go for their peanut butter granola bars because of how great they taste, and how much protein they have. Im not a huge fan of chocolate, so having more flavors is important to me. Peanut-butter is such a wonderful nutty flavor, that can also satisfy your sweet tooth, and give you protein. The flavors and nutritional benefits of these bars are why they should be everyones go-to granola bar.
hailey l.
This bar tastes good and has nice texture. I like the peanut butter but I feel it could use more peanut butter flavor. I find them kind of expensive but its worth it for the healthier option. I like that it is chewy and not rock hard like many other granola bars. I wouldn't buy again just because there are so many others to try
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
I really like this bar I love peanut butter anything so when I'm trying to eat healthier I always try to go with kashi products. Not too sweet at all but definitely takes the craving for something sweet away. Depending on the store the price can sometimes fluctuate but I always go to a store where they have a deal and I would recommend
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
i absoulty loves these there easy to grab as im walking out the door and they hold me over till i can eat again also i use them as a quick snack for my 2 year old there healthy all natural organic and they are very affordable i would try these if you have a hectic life style or small kids or just like to snack every once and while
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I love buying these granola bars for a mid day snack. They are so good and have just the right amount of sweetness to them. I also love the fact that I can eat this snack whenever I can like on the road or when I'm at work. Get them if you love peanut butter!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
Kashi peanut butter granola bars are so good. These are perfect for the times you need to eat something but know it's going to be mealtime soon. They satisfy the stomach growl and make it so you can make it to mealtime. I choose these more than any other snack bar. They're all natural and the peanut butter taste just like peanuts. They're so good.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have searched high and low for anything that would satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without a ton of fat and sugar. Well I am now addicted to these. I LOVE THEM. I have two a day at least - bad days 3 - very satisfying - feel full afterwards. With a glass of skim milk is a great snack. Dropped all candy snacks and other bars - having just these for my snacks - and I've lost 22 lbs - and I do not exercise. I couldn't be happier. If you have chocolate cravings or crave snacks - even late at night - you have got to try these. This is my only review ever - only time I felt so strong about something that I took the time to do it. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Aubrey G.
Brigham City, UT
Love kashi bars! Mostly cause the name is fun to say! If you love peanut butter I swear these are the perfect ones to get! They are everything and more! If you have a Costco near you they have kashi bars in bulk and I promise it's a life savor !
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
The first time i tried this was at work when they were being given out. I like that its a chewy bar meaning it's not going to hurt my teeth. It has a yummy peanut butter taste which helps me feel full as a choice for my snack in the afternoon because peanut butter is a great protein source.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these chewy peanut butter granola bars from Kashi! I eat them when I am on the go. They are healthy not too sweet. I always get the energy I need to get through the day when I eat them. So delicious!!;