Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Raianny C.
Esse sabor é maravilhoso, essas barrinhas deixam a dieta muito mais fácil. Levo sempre comigo, é rápido e prático.
Stephanie A.
Foodie Expert
Okay so I'm so in love with the Kashi TLC Chewy granola bars with honey 🍯 and almonds they are so so delicious 😋 I can't just eat one no matter how hard I try. I'm like a kid at a candy 🍭 store give me more please ❤❤❤
Khedije B.
I normally carry a few in my bag when I'm hungry and on the run . It's easy to carry and delicious
Brittany J.
Newport, AR
These are perfect for grabbing while you're on the go. I always keep a few extra close by for hangry attacks!
yessenia s.
Foodie Expert
This honey almond snack bar is delicious and easy to grab snack. It's a perfect to go snack, healthy and filling. I would recommend it to anyone who loves healthy snack bars.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Foodie Expert
Super incredibly dry. You can taste the honey but the dryness is really a letdown but decent flavor won't ever eat this again
Johanna Q.
Foodie Expert
I loved for you great flavors and textures more nutrition for other products great to giving.
Ashley S.
Clinton, TN
These are delicious! Reccomend them for a great snack! I can't say enough!!
Jessica  L.
Foodie Expert
Yummy!! Great snack or good for a pick me up too! Not too sweet or too salty just right!!
Georgette M.
Foodie Expert
I love eating these as an exercise snack or on the go. Its tasty aswell :) its worth the buy and the nuts do not taste stale
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?