Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Foodie Expert
Super incredibly dry. You can taste the honey but the dryness is really a letdown but decent flavor won't ever eat this again
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Foodie Expert
Not impressed with this specific flavor. I'm not a fan of almonds so maybe that's why.
Rhoda P.
Ingleside , Tx
Kashi is the bomb!!! But.......... I gotta say I was not a huge fan of this one taste was ehhhhh okay edible but the consistency wasn't my favorite was like eating cardboard not my favorite kashi product sorry
Lara F.
Needham, MA
Foodie Expert
I wouldn't recommend these. They look and sound healthy, but in truth, they are as bad as all the other bars out there. They don't taste good, aren't a good deal, and would be better left on the shelves. If you want to be healthy pick something else, even a kind bar is better than this.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Foodie Expert
These are not that sweet, i understand this is a health food but I like the taste to be a little bit better. I bought these at target. I did not like them. I would not buy them again nor would I recommend them.
Jazzy Giardina J.
Argentina

I am not a lover of this but it depends on the palate of each one
And if they like to enjoy them :) :) :) :) :) <3<3
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
too expensive and not enough flavor but a lot of calories. not really worth it in my opinion especially after trying other bars
juli C.
I didn't like these granola bars , they are really bland no honey flavor at all ! Don't recommend this granola bar !
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
Good taste. I use to eat these all the time. It wasn't what I thought it should be be. They were kind of disappointing for the price point.
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
In the case of Kashi GOLEAN, that would be a mistake. In an effort to eat a healthier diet, I decided to try this cereal because I was impressed by its nutritional content. What the heck, I figured, if it doesn't taste good I don't have to buy it again. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried GOLEAN and it tasted great! I was also happy at how satisfied I felt after finishing a bowl; it was filling and nutritious and gave me plenty of energy to get through the morning. It's gently sweet without tasting "sugary", and I like the crunchy texture. Kashi GOLEAN Crunch is also available (and tasty!) if you like your breakfast EXTRA crunchy.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?