Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this so much! I am so glad they finally released something new because I was tired of the only 2 other options my local Kroger has! This is beyond delicious and I love pesto!
Rachel T.
Savannah
I love these bars.   The help me feel full and feel the snack craving without eating something that is not healthy or good for me.
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
I love that these have flax seeds and honey very healthy but still very yummy I've bought these quite a bit I highly recommend
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite granola bars it's just something that I like so much and my whole family likes it also so we keep buying it
Marissa F.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, but a little pricey considering they only use 5 or so ingredients. Also wish you could buy more per box.
Susan G.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
These are an excellent healthy choice! They are so yummy and so convenient to have on hand for a snack attack
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I had this bar for a light snack today.  I love keeping a box or two of these in my cabinets because it is such a guilt-free go=to snake.  Kashi also has a wonderful assortment of flavors to choose from, so you always have delicious options!  While it may be a bit more expensive then most, I think it is worth it.
Shauna T.
Big Stone Gap
Foodie Expert
Love all the Kashi granola bars, this one is at the to of the list. Like the others it is a healthy quick snack.
Kim S.
Gulfport
Foodie Expert
AS stated before any of the kashi brands my family eats. I consider it a healthy snack for the whole family and we love how it all tastes. We are definitely a repeat costumer. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Atarah H.
Foodie Expert
Quality! Quality! Quality! That is all I can say. Very good, Non GMO and amazing. I love the honey and the flax seeds
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?