Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how organic Kashi snack bar they are great when you're going on a diet I love honey flaxseed you can taste all the nuts and the sweetness
cassie z.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
This is not a bad granopa bar but I had better. To me this taste like cardboard. No offense to people that do like it. It's my opinion that best
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great bar to have on hand and it is easy to just throw in your purse for long days or keep in your desk at the office! great tasting!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
Good taste. I use to eat these all the time. It wasn't what I thought it should be be. They were kind of disappointing for the price point.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
These have simple ingredients and are sooo good. I personally don't like chocolate or raisins in my granola bars and these are my favorite.
alisha a.
alisha a.
This is an old standard for me. Love the taste. Like all bars, I wish these had less sugar but overall I'm satisfied. Great for travel.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are my favorite to keep in my purse for a busy day at work or even a long line at Disneyworld. They stay fresh and keep you full.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This taste soooo goooood... and it is hard to believe how filling is this bar. It is packed with nutrients and proteins. Great option.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Anything honey almond and I'm buying it love these bars for breakfast to throw in my purse or to throw in my car for a road trip snack
Haily J.
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
Great on the go snack or for breakfast. Coated with sweet honey is yummy. It's a little sticky and hard to chew bc it's pretty dense.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?