Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
These are kind of chewy, but I love the flavor and the ingredients Kashi use. I pretty much eat anything with Almonds in it, and this looked good at Target.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I love Kashi granola bars because they are the best sugar/protein ratio I can find. They also are nice and filling and taste pretty darn good. Recommend!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Very good and filling product. There are nuts and seeds in every bite. They are perfectly sweetened without being too much. Great way to start the day.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love honey anything and i love the health benefits of Akashi products in general and also of flax. i think they are a bit expensive but are worth it.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Helena, AL
These are my FAVE they are so easy to break apart and place in my greek yogurt. It provides a TON of fiber and carbs to keep you going through the day.
Hydiah S.
Hydiah S.
Lilburn, GA
Perfect Ana k to keep in your purse ! If you are looking for sweet but semi healthy then this is the bar for you ! Plus it kelps you full for a while
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Odessa, TX
These bars are very good. Not too soft and it gave me a boost of energy that i deperately needed at the time! I would recommend these granola bars.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
The flavor of these are unbelievable. I enjoy the taste and the crip they contain. The flax is a great source of fiber and I get energy from these,
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL
I'm not a super fan of granola bars. I dislike the real crunchy ones. These chewy bars were very good and didn't leave a huge mess after each bite
Sugee K.
Sugee K.
So good, it keeps be fueled after a hard work out and during my commute home! It is a bit hard-chewy, so it you will need to chew it for a while.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?