Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
My go to snack I love it. Really good and healthy I usually have after I work out or at work because it does keep me full and energy. The rest of their products are really tasty too
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I love these bars! I eat these as a pick me up snack or in place or desert. They are sweet and crunchy and just oh so good. If you like the taste of honey you will love these bars.
Sarah C.
Marshall, TX
I love these bars. They are not too sweet, but they are enough to help bring up my blood sugar and level it out. My husband does not like these, because they are fairly dry.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
Kashi Bars are healthy and delicious. But I always have to keep in mind that too much of something good for you is bad. Quality. The Honey Almond ones are delicious. :)))
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This product is a great snack on the go. It is hearty without being overly sweet. I keep them in my office and in my purse for snacks. I have been eating them for years.
Amberlee C.
Hudson, FL
I loved almonds so this is my favorite!
It definitely met my expectations as far as granola bars go! Not to heavy on my stomach either! I picked my box up at publix!
Misty R.
These were surprisingly delicious, I was scared to try cause of the flaxseed but don't be fooled they are super yummy. I've repurchased these and others from Kashi.
Lauren K.
I love Kashi's products. They are a great pick me up in the morning when I need something to snack on, or in the afternoon when I need something to keep me going.
Tammy K.
Orange Park, FL
I love this granola bar. One of my favorites. I love that it has whole almonds and has a slight sweet taste to it. Love to have as my breakfast sometimes or snack
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are really good as a light snack throughout the day. I love flax seed, so I figured I would give these a try... and they're pretty good, to say the least.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?