Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
The honey almond flax bars are delicious. Anytime I am running late and need a quick breakfast these are my go to. Good amount of crunch provided from the almonds. These granola bars keep me full as well.
Allison P.
Allison P.
I like kashi bars okay. They are pretty good compared to some other more common brands. I can find them very easily at most stores so that's cool. Lovely packaging design. Very earthy and healthy. Great.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I'm generally not a big fan of foods with a huge flax taste, but these delicious granola bars mask any nasty tastes and sweeten and flavor it up. It will quickly become your new favorite snack! Try it!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Santa Clara, CA
Such a great alternative snack and I do not feel guilty after eating them. This has to be one of the most healthy snacks I have in my kitchen and would choose it over any other snack. Very affordable.
Tina S.
Tina S.
This is one great tasting bar. Great for a quick breakfast or snack. Especially when you don't have time to grab a meal keep this in your desk or car and there you have a great nutrition filled snack.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great healthy snack!! Tastes great and it has lots of protein to help keep me energized midday. Lots of great whole grains included in the ingredients that I usually do not get enough of in my diet.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
these bars are amazing~ i love that they put flax seeds in with theirs as well as chia seeds. Not only do they keep me full but I'm more full for a longer period of time with these granola bars!
Anna C.
Anna C.
These have a good flavor although they can sometimes be a little on the dry side so if you aren't into that then I wouldn't recommend but if you don't mind, the flavor is so good it's worth it!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
My favorite kashi bar for sure! Tastes just like honey! And it's crunchy and soft. Tastes great. And as usual I'll have it with coffee and keep them I my car for snacking. Try, try, try them!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the granola bar with the almond honey flavor. Makes a great breakfast on-the-go when you're running late and I also try to keep them handy for snacks throughout the day.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?