Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Northville, MI
My go-to snack for more protein. I love almonds and this satisfies my need for them. The sweetness factor is natural from the honey, so not overpowering. Not too hard, not too soft. Chewy, but soft enough to not break a tooth.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Es muy sabrosa. Tiene un dulce perfecto, puede llegar a empalagar por eso tampoco me comería tantas al día, pero si tiene un alto valor nutricional y eso es un HUGE, si la recommendaría, para tener en la cartera eventualmente.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Cary, NC
My mother turned me on to this I would have never picked it myself but this is my favorite flavor I don't tend to like the others as much I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan but the pumpkin spice and honey are my two faves
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love kashi. I love that it's natural and healthy. I love that it has almonds and flaxseed In it which is great because it is high in protein and omega-3. It is definitely affordable and something I'll continue to buy.
Breeana B.
Breeana B.
Linton, IN
These bars are a little hard to bite into , but the health benefits are remarkable! I would eat these before work in the morning and stay full for hours. The amount of omegas and fiber is what makes me love these bars!
Temeca M.
Temeca M.
I like this blended mix due to what effects it has on the body. I like the honey for the skin, the almond for the protein and the flax for the omega 3. Kashi tends to make products for those who are health conscience.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely those these kashi bars and out of all the flavors I think this one is the best. it's not too sweet and the sugar is relatively low for those who are watching their diet and weight. these keep you full too
Summer S.
Summer S.
Summit , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love honey so when i found my favorite brand of granola bar now had honey almond flax i was super excited. The taste is very delicious and when i eat them between meals as a snack they hold me over until meal time.
Katie E.
Katie E.
I am not a big fan of almonds, but I figured I'd give these a try. And they are amazing, I'm so glad I did. They Are a little bit more pricey than some other bars like this, but I'd say well worth the extra money.
Christina F.
Christina F.
They're okay for a granola bar. It's a lighter snack (or even a breakfast on the go) that's not messy. The flax seeds tend to get stuck in my teeth, but that's really the only true down side to these bars.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?