Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love anything with honey and almond in it and Kashi is an amazing company! The products are filing, and are healthy too! I recommend this product to students and moms who pack their children's lunches because this snack does wonders!
Candyce H.
I grab one of these on my wAy to work. I like that there isn't corn syrup or much, if any, refined sugar so I don't get a sugar crash from eating them. I buy mine at WalMart. Great flavor and not too sticky like some other healthy granola bars.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Kashi Chewey Granola Honey Almond Flax Bars are a great snack to hold you over between meals. The almond and flax are both healthy choices and this bar is very flavorful. The Kashi bars are priced well and I definitely recommend them to others.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
What I love about kashi is that they pick the very best ingredients and make yummy snacks! These granola bars are not overly sweet but yet are very satisfying. Being pregnant I need to have snacks with me at all times and these hit the spot!
Cintia A.
When ever I'm on the go I'll throw one of these in my purse for a little pick me up throw out the day if I feel like I'm needing some type of snack. Or even when I know I don't have time to have breakfast I'll take it and eat it in my car.
Noemi Z.
san antonio, tx
When running on a tight schedule every morning. It's very rare I can stop and grab breakfast. This comes in very handy. While I whip up a cup of coffee, I reach over and grab a bar and I'm set to go. Not to mention they are so delicious.
ShaRanda C.
These are good , but they are not cry home to your mom great ! would I buy them again ?of course . they do curb your hunger .... they taste good . and there good for you . they are better then regular healthy snacks I would admit !
Lucero V.
Richmond, VA
Great for energy before a workout or just as a snack. It has low sodium and the almond flax brings a good source of fiber. It was delicious and not too sweet. The taste was very natural and grainy. I would recommend this to others.
Alicia M.
Cypress , TX
These have a great taste. I like that they are flavored but not too sugary. They are great for on the go or for breakfast and I give them to the kids too. Only they can be slightly messy and sticky so be careful where you eat them!
I love all the Kashi products I like to mix them with my yogurt but the honey almond is perfect for on the go not too strong in taste but filling depends on where you buy Kashi if it is pricey or not I will continue to buy kashi
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?