Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Cendu P.
Cendu P.
Milton, NV
Yummy in my tummy. Love the combo of almond and honey. Simple no fuss and delicious. A nice light healthy snack. It's a nice I between meals snack when my sweet tooth won't let up. Better than having that chocolate bar.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
me encantan estos son muy ricos para pasar una tarde de antojos me encanta es genial y muy delicioso me gusta para pasar mi tiempo a solas
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Love, love, love these! Taste great and I love the minimal packaging. They marketing is part of the reason what drew me to the brand.
Jazzy Giardina J.
Jazzy Giardina J.
Argentina

I am not a lover of this but it depends on the palate of each one
And if they like to enjoy them :) :) :) :) :) <3<3
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Candler, NC
My favorite things about these are that they're very good for you but also very tasty! Honey & almond is such a great combo
Very filling and taste very fresh. Almonds are crunchy and it doesn't taste old. Will be getting them again.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Richmond
these are great for my diabetes as a midday snack. it tastes good and it doesn't spike my sugar levels as much. good value, although the recent recall caused quite the scare and haven't been buying it recently.
tatiana m.
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
I really enjoys these bars. I keep them in my desk at work for a snack. they are modestly priced.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, ON
Tastes great and is easy to keep in the car or in a purse. Helps when you need a quick snack
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?