Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Mindy V.
My absolute favourite granola bar. A friend got me hooked on them roughly 2 years ago and I have not stopped eating them since! Great on their own or crushed into cereal or on top of ice cream.  A great granola bar packed with lots of flavour. Will continue purchasing!
Alice S.
Richmond
these are great for my diabetes as a midday snack. it tastes good and it doesn't spike my sugar levels as much. good value, although the recent recall caused quite the scare and haven't been buying it recently.
Sari A.
London , London
Nice to have a non chocolate bar snack to choose from.
Sweet, chewy, crunchy, great for on the go.
Kind of expensive depending where you buy them from and if you buy in bulk or not.
Would definitely buy again.
Deryck B.
Mississauga
Kashi is my favourite brand for granola bars and cereals. The granola bars are so tasty and healthier than most other brands. They aren't expensive so price shouldn't stop people from purchasing this item. I would recommend giving them a try. Haven't tried some of the other flavours yet, but they're on my list!
Lauren H.
Hamilton , ON
I love these bars. Almonds ate my favourite in granola bars. Unfortunately they are not school friendly due to nuts so these stay at home with me instead of going to school with the kids. I would recommend as snack
Min C.
Toronto, ON
i love kashi! The ingredients are simple and the i feel like it's a great healthy alternative to alot of the other bars out there
Surbhi B.
Kashi products​ are herbal products made up of natural ingredients , the flax consist almonds and honey which is really good
Mei D.
Very nutritious and healthy, I am happy my mornings, these bars of granola are very rich, I would eat them all the time.
Raianny C.
Esse sabor é maravilhoso, essas barrinhas deixam a dieta muito mais fácil. Levo sempre comigo, é rápido e prático.
Léli S.
Barrinha de cereal gostosa, que não tem comparação, sustenta até a fome hehe super indico muitoooo melhor marca
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?