Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
Buy these for the family. Love that they have a combination of flax and almond plus the sweetness of honey. Helps keep everything regular!!
Erin s.
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
Yummy and not too sweet. Flax is so healthy and full of omegas. Great flavor combo, and just chewy enough to be really safisfying
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sometimes I feel like my teeth are going to break when I'm eating them, but they taste delicious so I just have to deal with it.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
these have flax seeds in them and that is very healthy for you and very tasty to eat and I recommend this product
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lafayette, IN
Love Kashi products! Full of flavor and has great quality to it! Healthy and keeps me going throughout the day!
Saima S.
Saima S.
They are quite good and healthy. This is a good flavour and it's healthy. You want to try this product.
bethany p.
bethany p.
Love all of the natural ingredients. it feels good giving this to my child for in her lunch
Mindy V.
Mindy V.
My absolute favourite granola bar. A friend got me hooked on them roughly 2 years ago and I have not stopped eating them since! Great on their own or crushed into cereal or on top of ice cream.  A great granola bar packed with lots of flavour. Will continue purchasing!
Sari A.
Sari A.
London , london
Nice to have a non chocolate bar snack to choose from.
Sweet, chewy, crunchy, great for on the go.
Kind of expensive depending where you buy them from and if you buy in bulk or not.
Would definitely buy again.
Deryck B.
Deryck B.
Mississauga
Kashi is my favourite brand for granola bars and cereals. The granola bars are so tasty and healthier than most other brands. They aren't expensive so price shouldn't stop people from purchasing this item. I would recommend giving them a try. Haven't tried some of the other flavours yet, but they're on my list!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?