Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
These granola bars taste so good and makes me feel very healthy when eating them. They seem to have higher quality ingredients then other granola bar brands.
Krystal W.
Delicious taste and healthy, too. The chewiness of the bar is just perfect and makes an excellent snack anytime of day. Would purchase again!
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
Buy these for the family. Love that they have a combination of flax and almond plus the sweetness of honey. Helps keep everything regular!!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
Yummy and not too sweet. Flax is so healthy and full of omegas. Great flavor combo, and just chewy enough to be really safisfying
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Sometimes I feel like my teeth are going to break when I'm eating them, but they taste delicious so I just have to deal with it.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
these have flax seeds in them and that is very healthy for you and very tasty to eat and I recommend this product
Heather F.
Lafayette, IN
Love Kashi products! Full of flavor and has great quality to it! Healthy and keeps me going throughout the day!
Saima S.
They are quite good and healthy. This is a good flavour and it's healthy. You want to try this product.
bethany p.
Love all of the natural ingredients. it feels good giving this to my child for in her lunch
Mandy F.
San Fernando
I love the Kashi Honey bar the best. Actually all of the flavors are awesome. I tried it as a sample from the supermarket and I was quite impressed. I will try it once I find out the price. I have not yet purchased
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?