Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Christine J.
Indianapolis
Great product and a semi-healthy snack to munch on during the day. Much more nutritious than traditional bars, and with the added almonds and flax, packs in protein as well.
Betty G.
Fairmont, WV
I loved these while i was in college and pregnant with my first child! They taste so so good that you don't notice you're eating something so good for you. They gave me enough energy for the rest of the day in between meals and in the evenings when I had cravings but didn't want to fill up too much before bed.
Jenny S.
Gaithersburg, MD
One of my gavorite go-to snacks I have with me to eat on the go. Honey almond is always my favorite flavor.
Rhoda P.
Ingleside , Tx
Kashi is the bomb!!! But.......... I gotta say I was not a huge fan of this one taste was ehhhhh okay edible but the consistency wasn't my favorite was like eating cardboard not my favorite kashi product sorry
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
In the case of Kashi GOLEAN, that would be a mistake. In an effort to eat a healthier diet, I decided to try this cereal because I was impressed by its nutritional content. What the heck, I figured, if it doesn't taste good I don't have to buy it again. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried GOLEAN and it tasted great! I was also happy at how satisfied I felt after finishing a bowl; it was filling and nutritious and gave me plenty of energy to get through the morning. It's gently sweet without tasting "sugary", and I like the crunchy texture. Kashi GOLEAN Crunch is also available (and tasty!) if you like your breakfast EXTRA crunchy.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
This is one of those things that I would consider a snack, but it's a snack unlike chips or sweets, that makes me feel like I just did something good for my body!! It tastes good and I like the chewy version of the Akashi granola bar, as opposed to the very hard and crunchy ones!
Nathalie M.
Oakville, ON
These are excellent on the road. They do have a lot of sugar so i try not to get these too often. If i could change anything about this product it would be to reduce the sugar. They're marketed as healthy but they really aren't. Raw nuts would be more nutritious.
Heather T.
These are pretty decent taste wise. I love how wholesome the ingredients are with this brand. I did find it more Crunchy that chewy though, I would prefer a bit softer. Price wise these aren't bad considering the ingredients and health value.
Soheila H.
These bars are great if you are looking for a quick healthy snack to hold you over between meals. I usually will even have one in the mornings if I dont have time to make myself breakfast!
Amanda D.
This tastes so very seewt but it is very healthy I dont feel guilty at all when I am eating these for breakfast in the morming! Totally recommend all kashi prducts!
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?