Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
These are pretty tasty and so good for you! (Not in general, but for a healthier snack compared to most things you could eat.) They aren't too strong in flavor and are a perfect snack on the go. They are among the same price range of other granola bars but with better ingredients.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
These are so good. Very affordable. I grab a bar every morning on my crazy way out of the door. My kids love them too !
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
These are delicious. Lightly sweet but still taste healthy.fill me up just enough to hold me over u till the next meal. I like to keep these in my purse in case I'm out and get hungry.
Jennifer J.
Delicious and pretty good for you snack. I love this brand because it has better ingredients in it vs other leading granola bar brands.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Honey almond is such a great flavor. This brand is absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend.
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
This is my favorite granola bar by far. This isn't overly sugary and processed like other granola bar companies, and the texture is easy to chew.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
This bar tastes great and is definitely a healthier option than so many more bars out there! It surpassed my expectations with its taste the price! I will definitely be buying this brand again and again!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Love these bars! I keep them stashed at my office for when I need a little boost before lunch or at the end of the day before hitting the gym.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
its sort of sweet, but also healthy. I enjoy this on the go, or for breakfast at home. its also good as a pre workout snack
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great taste and decent price for the product. Kashi is a great brand and with a wide variety of flavors.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?