Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
These are so good. Very affordable. I grab a bar every morning on my crazy way out of the door. My kids love them too !
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
These are pretty tasty and so good for you! (Not in general, but for a healthier snack compared to most things you could eat.) They aren't too strong in flavor and are a perfect snack on the go. They are among the same price range of other granola bars but with better ingredients.
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Pottstown, PA
I have been enjoying Kashi bars for years. I prefer the chewy over the crunchy. I like the high quality ingredients.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a huge fan of Kashi and I love almonds, so this mix is perfect! Slightly expensive, but sadly, anything that is healthy for you is.
gabrielle r.
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
These aren't too sweet, which I appreciate because granola bars can sometimes be a little bit much. They're nice and filling for a mid morning snack.
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
really really love these they are super yummy and super healthy I have bought these a few times and will continue to do so they have so many pros they are delicious and healthy and a great alternative to junk food and well they have no cons lol you would just have to try them for yourself to understand how delicious they are
Jocy S.
Jocy S.
Kashi bars have a lot of nutrients they are best for snacks and there have many different options
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Kashi had always been a favorite go-to snack bar for me but the honey almond flavor is by far my favorite. I have a very sweet tooth so this satisfies my craving and is a healthy alternative. It's delicious and nutritious in cliche kind of way. I really enjoy it!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Davenport, IA
These are favorite bars in the world. I love have they give you just the right amount of pick me up in the afternoon
JUSTINE B.
JUSTINE B.
I HAVE TRIED THIS BRAND A COUPLE OF TIMES AND EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED. GREAT FLAVOR AND TEXTURE AND WOULD RECOMMEND ANYTIME.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?