Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Allison F.
Allison F.
Had these for the first time this week and they taste amazing. they were on sale at the exchange wish i would have bought more then one box. my entire family enjoyed them. they are extremely healthy and have a great flavor. i already recommended them to all my family.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
I really like this granola bar. It is lower in sugar and has a little bit of protein as well. Only wish it had a bit more protein, but overall it's not a bad bar by any means. Nice honey taste and a good crunch. Perfect balance of crunch, chewy/sticky, and sweet.
JJ W.
JJ W.
La Jolla, CA
Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax are delicious! They are not particularly chewy, but have a really great taste. I take them when I go out and need a fast, go-to snack. They are a healthy alternative to chips and cookies and really are very delicious.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Plano, TX
I don't eat granola bars that often, but when I do I want one that is going to have good benefits for my body as well. The Honey Almond Flax bar not only tastes great, but the almonds give the extra protein boost I need and the flax seeds are great for digestion!
Jessika D.
Jessika D.
Winter Park, FL
Absolutely obsessed with the honey almond flax granola bar - the honey is the perfect amount of sweetness while the almond flax adds just enough of a crunch. It's by far one of my favorite flavors of a granola bar. They need to make this into a cereal!! Yum!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
A great on the go snack. Healthy and filling. Contains whole almonds in it and it almost has a salty and sweet taste to it. All of the flavors are good, but the honey almond is my favorite. Better for you than other granola bars, and I would recommend them.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite Kashi bar flavor, they are very filling and the taste is great. I am definitely a repeat customer and would always buy them. You can get them in pretty much any grocery store and they are usually on sale. I definitely recommend them.
Emely D.
Emely D.
Sugar Land, TX
This is something good to have in your purse at all times when you get hungry!!! seriously, they are good and make you go to the restroom very often!! very affordable, and makes you feel very full as well. i would recommend to other people as well.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are my all time favorite flavor from Kashi. These have only 7 grams of sugar per bar! They are also full of almods and other seeds that keep you full. They taste deliciously sweet from the honey. You can find these at any grocery store. Love!
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
These are super good , great flavor, and lots of healthy products included many flavor selections, gives a great crunch with a slight sweetness,good for adults and kids,price point is reasonable, would buy these again and recommend them to others.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?