Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Best granola bar hands down! Only 5g sugar but still slightly sweet. Keeps me full in between meals as it has some protein in it from the almonds as well.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Super incredibly dry. You can taste the honey but the dryness is really a letdown but decent flavor won't ever eat this again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, TN
These are delicious! Reccomend them for a great snack! I can't say enough!!
Rashawn C.
Rashawn C.
seffner, fl
I am in love with these bars. I eat these bars every morning for breakfast. The bars are extremely healthy. I see no cons with these bars. The pros are that you can control you calorie in take with these bars and they taste awesome and I would say go out and get you some!!!!!!!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Honey almond is such a great flavor. This brand is absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Delicious and pretty good for you snack. I love this brand because it has better ingredients in it vs other leading granola bar brands.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
These are delicious. Lightly sweet but still taste healthy.fill me up just enough to hold me over u till the next meal. I like to keep these in my purse in case I'm out and get hungry.
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved for you great flavors and textures more nutrition for other products great to giving.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
I love eating these as an exercise snack or on the go. Its tasty aswell :) its worth the buy and the nuts do not taste stale
Selena G.
Selena G.
Austin, TX
My favorite! The almonds just add to the yumminess! Doing this review is makeing me crave one right now! Excuse me while I go stuff my face...ūüíē
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?