Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I like these as a mid day snack. It is chewy which I like. It has a hint of sweetness. It met my expectations
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite granola bar by far. This isn't overly sugary and processed like other granola bar companies, and the texture is easy to chew.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Not impressed with this specific flavor. I'm not a fan of almonds so maybe that's why.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
I love these bars! They are the perfect size and the flavor is great, especially for the amount of calories. However, I can not suggest trying the cereal version, they do not taste similar at all to me.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I enjoy these Kashi bars for breakfast and light snacks. They have 140 Calories, 5g Sugar, and 7g Protein. These bars, in particular, have sliced almonds, which I love!
Athena T.
Athena T.
These are pretty good for healthy snacks. I love bars with whole nuts in them. They are very chewy and sweet.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I love Kashi bars. They are so convenient to keep with me in my backpack on long days at school for a snack when I am between classes and have no time/money for a meal. They are so good and have so many flavors to choose from. I especially like this honey almond flax flavor. It is chewy and not dry like some other bars. Great flavor.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
Gave these a try in hopes of finding a healthier snack . I am very glad I decided to purchase a box of these. Impressed with taste and quality. Guilt free snack!
Corie D.
Corie D.
A great, healthy snack to keep on hand when you're craving something nutty and sweet that you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying!
Hannah  A.
Hannah A.
Suffolk, VA
These are very good. I tend to eat them during sports season and when I need a pick me up. Great, healthy snack that fills you up and keeps you going.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?