Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
Honey is one of my favorite flavors in anything. And flaxseeds are very very very good for your digestive system. This bar is something that I really like to take after I have gone on a run and I'm sitting in the park and can just enjoy it.
Araceli G.
This honey food product is very good in taste, other are pretty good too. But this honey one is awesome
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
too expensive and not enough flavor but a lot of calories. not really worth it in my opinion especially after trying other bars
Every time I go to a store I will buy this but I'm some store they have it but lately I buy it from Walmart . This product is heathy & and taste amazing.
Georgette M.
I love eating these as an exercise snack or on the go. Its tasty aswell :) its worth the buy and the nuts do not taste stale
Selena G.
Austin, TX
My favorite! The almonds just add to the yumminess! Doing this review is makeing me crave one right now! Excuse me while I go stuff my face...ūüíē
Sandra F.
Pottstown, PA
I have been enjoying Kashi bars for years. I prefer the chewy over the crunchy. I like the high quality ingredients.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
really really love these they are super yummy and super healthy I have bought these a few times and will continue to do so they have so many pros they are delicious and healthy and a great alternative to junk food and well they have no cons lol you would just have to try them for yourself to understand how delicious they are
Kristin M.
Davenport, IA
These are favorite bars in the world. I love have they give you just the right amount of pick me up in the afternoon
Summer G.
Round Rock, TX
This snack is very filling. I am satisfied with this product. I would buy it in the future.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?