Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Christy K.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Love these.. absolutely everything you'd want in a granola bar. I enjoy mine with some yogurt to get the all around effert.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
I reallly like these bars. They are great to snack on and I know they don't have all the crap that most bars are made with so it makes me feel good about eating them. I add them to my fiancée lunch every day
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Nibley, UT
These are so good! I also love that they contain flax. They are perfect for on the go.
Betty G.
Betty G.
Fairmont, WV
I loved these while i was in college and pregnant with my first child! They taste so so good that you don't notice you're eating something so good for you. They gave me enough energy for the rest of the day in between meals and in the evenings when I had cravings but didn't want to fill up too much before bed.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love these bars as I'm going from one place to another for work or my kids. I put one in my bag and there's a healthy snack.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Not impressed with this specific flavor. I'm not a fan of almonds so maybe that's why.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Super incredibly dry. You can taste the honey but the dryness is really a letdown but decent flavor won't ever eat this again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, TN
These are delicious! Reccomend them for a great snack! I can't say enough!!
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved for you great flavors and textures more nutrition for other products great to giving.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
I love eating these as an exercise snack or on the go. Its tasty aswell :) its worth the buy and the nuts do not taste stale
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?