Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I like these as a mid day snack. It is chewy which I like. It has a hint of sweetness. It met my expectations
Summer G.
Summer G.
Round Rock, TX
This snack is very filling. I am satisfied with this product. I would buy it in the future.
Every time I go to a store I will buy this but I'm some store they have it but lately I buy it from Walmart . This product is heathy & and taste amazing.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
too expensive and not enough flavor but a lot of calories. not really worth it in my opinion especially after trying other bars
Araceli G.
Araceli G.
This honey food product is very good in taste, other are pretty good too. But this honey one is awesome
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
Honey is one of my favorite flavors in anything. And flaxseeds are very very very good for your digestive system. This bar is something that I really like to take after I have gone on a run and I'm sitting in the park and can just enjoy it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these as a treat! A bit sticky on my teeth though, but it's worth the amazing honey flavor and crunch.
Denise L.
Denise L.
After I workout out or a quick on the go snack I eat my TLC honey almond flax granola bar. Not only does it tastes good ,but it helps keeps my waistline where I want it along with exercise. Doesn't taste gross like some other bars.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I eat these when I Don't have time to sit down and eat. I like these and will buy them
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this item and not as part of a promotional offer/complimentary sample. These are one of my go-to delicious snack bars I keep in my purse or desk since college! These taste great and I feel good about eating them instead of chips or cookies etc. Definitely recommend
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?