Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Quality brand and delicious snack for on the go. Worthwhile to grab and try in any flavor.
Maria H.
COTTONDALE, AL
Delicious ! Great breakfast or snack treat . Even my daughter loves it ! Feel satisfied !
Danielle M.
Star, ID
So yummy! Kashi has amazing food and this granola bar is no different. So soft! Love it!
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Not dry at all great product. Full of flavor. Can be sticky. Very good and healthy too.
Meagan R.
Yummy snack that's healthy but has just enough sweet flavor to fulfill the sweet tooth
Amanda F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge granola bar eater and love any granola item. I like the almonds in this bar.
Alexandra W.
Richmond, TX
they are okay but they more on the pricey side. the tasse is actually pretty pleasant.
Justine S.
This were okay for there taste but I would definitely prefer a lower price point
Ashley S.
Clinton, TN
These are delicious! Reccomend them for a great snack! I can't say enough!!
Denise L.
After I workout out or a quick on the go snack I eat my TLC honey almond flax granola bar. Not only does it tastes good ,but it helps keeps my waistline where I want it along with exercise. Doesn't taste gross like some other bars.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?