Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor M.
Keithville, LA
The honey and almond in these go perfectly together! These are great for a snack or an on the go, quick breakfast
Shauna T.
Big Stone Gap
Love all the Kashi granola bars, this one is at the to of the list. Like the others it is a healthy quick snack.
Susan G.
Greensboro, NC
These are an excellent healthy choice! They are so yummy and so convenient to have on hand for a snack attack
Brittany J.
Newport, AR
These are perfect for grabbing while you're on the go. I always keep a few extra close by for hangry attacks!
kasandra o.
Shamokin, PA
This is literally mg favoriet snack j vet this alllll the tims and im not stopping any time soon! Get it!!!
Brittany T.
Yummy theses are so good and all my kids love them too! Not too high in sugar and good source of protein
Khedije B.
I normally carry a few in my bag when I'm hungry and on the run . It's easy to carry and delicious
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
I love these so much! I always carry them around in my purse. They're super yummy and filling.
Amber W.
Sometimes the flavor is off but otherwise it's delicious. Can be kind of expensive but worth it
Johanna Q.
MIAMI, FL
I loved for you great flavors and textures more nutrition for other products great to giving.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?