Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Susan G.
Susan G.
Greensboro, NC
These are an excellent healthy choice! They are so yummy and so convenient to have on hand for a snack attack
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Great taste, and was really good for breakfast on the go. I like it for my job because it sticks with me longer during my days!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Sometimes the flavor is off but otherwise it's delicious. Can be kind of expensive but worth it
Maria H.
Maria H.
COTTONDALE, AL
Delicious ! Great breakfast or snack treat . Even my daughter loves it ! Feel satisfied !
Khedije B.
Khedije B.
I normally carry a few in my bag when I'm hungry and on the run . It's easy to carry and delicious
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Star, ID
So yummy! Kashi has amazing food and this granola bar is no different. So soft! Love it!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge granola bar eater and love any granola item. I like the almonds in this bar.
Tia r.
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Not dry at all great product. Full of flavor. Can be sticky. Very good and healthy too.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
they are okay but they more on the pricey side. the tasse is actually pretty pleasant.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Concord, NC
I love these so much! I always carry them around in my purse. They're super yummy and filling.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?