Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Precious B.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
best bar ever I have been trying to lose weight since the twins and Kashi always has great things to help and that taste wonderful
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valdez, AK
I would buy ten boxes at a time if I could! These are delicious and very satisfying! Great texture, and yummy flavor!
Atarah H.
Atarah H.
Quality! Quality! Quality! That is all I can say. Very good, Non GMO and amazing. I love the honey and the flax seeds
Nellie E.
Nellie E.
I love that these have flax seeds and honey very healthy but still very yummy I've bought these quite a bit I highly recommend
Kiersten O.
Kiersten O.
North East, PA
Great snack to have on the go. A little crumbly but it tastes delicious and is a wonderful healthy energizing snack
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite granola bars it's just something that I like so much and my whole family likes it also so we keep buying it
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
If you need a healthy yummy tasty snack that makes you feel light yet you're still fulfilled. This is the snack for you.
Shauna T.
Shauna T.
Big Stone Gap
Love all the Kashi granola bars, this one is at the to of the list. Like the others it is a healthy quick snack.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
A powerful little bar, perfect for hiking, traveling or just to keep a treat in your purse for emergency energy.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Keithville, LA
The honey and almond in these go perfectly together! These are great for a snack or an on the go, quick breakfast
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?