Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It is so good. Not too dry or chewy. It is sweet but not too sweet. Not messy, it is a great healthy fast snack. Always have it in my purse, desk or car.
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
I have tried this product and its a great snack and a healthier choice. They use natural ingredients which I absolutely love and such a nice flavor
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
Flax seed is so good for your heart and digestion. I love honey and almonds as well. It's a filling snack, not too sweet, and utterly delicious.
Sofia O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Best healthy grab on the go bar you can buy. Keeps you fuller longer before your next meal due to the almonds. Kids and adults bob love it
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
I like that they are not overly sweet but get me through my dessert cravings. The taste is good and I like the amount of crunch they have.
Venessa B.
Homey is a must. Almond is a must. Flax not so much. However!!!! I do see the positives of having flax in my granola and I'm totally down.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
best bar ever I have been trying to lose weight since the twins and Kashi always has great things to help and that taste wonderful
Rachel T.
Savannah
I love these bars.   The help me feel full and feel the snack craving without eating something that is not healthy or good for me.
Karla A.
Victorville, CA
They're okay. They're not too dry so that's good with me. Wish they had a bit more flavor but they do go down nicely like a snack
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Ami La Barrita estás me quitan el hambre dejar saca de apuros cuando hay que salir de la casa para la universidad para el trabajo
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?