Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
I love Kashi bars my favorite I love all of the flavors that they have and I like to stash them away at my job and also eat them right before and after workouts
Madison H.
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
Flax seed is so good for your heart and digestion. I love honey and almonds as well. It's a filling snack, not too sweet, and utterly delicious.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
Honey and almonds in anything is a surefire win, but the fact that these are actually good for you makes me feel so much better grabbing one and tossing it in my purse for a snack during work.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Newport, AR
These are perfect for grabbing while you're on the go. I always keep a few extra close by for hangry attacks!
Karla A.
Karla A.
Victorville, CA
They're okay. They're not too dry so that's good with me. Wish they had a bit more flavor but they do go down nicely like a snack
Sofia O.
Sofia O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Best healthy grab on the go bar you can buy. Keeps you fuller longer before your next meal due to the almonds. Kids and adults bob love it
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
Homey is a must. Almond is a must. Flax not so much. However!!!! I do see the positives of having flax in my granola and I'm totally down.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Great flavor, but a little pricey considering they only use 5 or so ingredients. Also wish you could buy more per box.
Tamika M.
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
I like that they are not overly sweet but get me through my dessert cravings. The taste is good and I like the amount of crunch they have.
valerin g.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Ami La Barrita estás me quitan el hambre dejar saca de apuros cuando hay que salir de la casa para la universidad para el trabajo
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?