Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer T.
I enjoy these Kashi bars for breakfast and light snacks. They have 140 Calories, 5g Sugar, and 7g Protein. These bars, in particular, have sliced almonds, which I love!
Elisa S.
This is one of my go to snacks while pregnant & post partum. It isn't too sweet & has just enough of all the yummy things I like.
Corie D.
A great, healthy snack to keep on hand when you're craving something nutty and sweet that you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying!
Julie L.
Corona, NY
This is REALLY good. It's my go-to when I need something sweet. I usually have it at night when I crave something yummy.
Athena T.
These are pretty good for healthy snacks. I love bars with whole nuts in them. They are very chewy and sweet.
Hannah M.
These granola bars are perfect for a quick snack. They taste delicious, and are great on the go. There are many flavors.
Ka l.
Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax tastes good. I usually eat these as a snack
Heather B.
These are perfect between meals, when you're craving something sweet and something salty absolutely perfect
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I love thee granola bars. Keep me full for a while and taste great all natural ingredients also
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
I love Kashi bars my favorite I love all of the flavors that they have and I like to stash them away at my job and also eat them right before and after workouts
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?