Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Vivienne R.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
My go to snack bar!! It's so good and very convenient to just throw in your purse for snacks anywhere! This has helped me a lot in keeping my sugar stable throughout the day and it offers fiber and protein too!
Darlena H.
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka
I love this bar. It's not too much sugar so it actually fills me up in the morning. It's not too expensive just a little more than the cheaper bars. I'm a repeat customer. Yes I recommended them to my sister this past weekend.
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Super delicious, healthy. Quick bite. Sweet and slightly salty. Better han I expected. Different nuts, oats, and honey. It's a bit expensive so look for deals or coupons.
Gloria E.
Gloria E.
Holland, MI
YUMMY!!! Best granola bar ever. It's health convinent to eat on the go. And my kids love for a quick snack. Don't like the price so much but other than that great.
yessenia s.
yessenia s.
This honey almond snack bar is delicious and easy to grab snack. It's a perfect to go snack, healthy and filling. I would recommend it to anyone who loves healthy snack bars.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Good on the go and I used to buy these a lot. However there are better brands filled with better ingredients instead. Is very flavorful and will fill you with energy for example when eaten on the go.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It is so good. Not too dry or chewy. It is sweet but not too sweet. Not messy, it is a great healthy fast snack. Always have it in my purse, desk or car.
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
These are great bars for a family on the go. I keep them in the diaper bag for a quick snack. They are very very chewy so beware if you have sensitive teeth or braces!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Aurora, CO
Honey almond flax seed kashi bars are so great! Super good for you too! Flax seed is great for making you feel full while honey is used instead of sugar so that is also great! And almonds to give you some protein for your day!
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Westover
I have tried this product and its a great snack and a healthier choice. They use natural ingredients which I absolutely love and such a nice flavor
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?