Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
kylie t.
kylie t.
East Hartford , CT
I like kashi and this granola bar was great. It wasn't super sweet or too much it was pretty goo. It's s little more expensive than other brands but it's clean and nice but I was a bit more. But it was really good and nice to take with on the go.
Ada H.
Ada H.
I love these granola bars and so does my husband! They are delicious, good ingredients, great price. I like fancy granola bars with wild flavors, but sometimes you gotta keep it real with just some honey and almonds. Very nicely done kashi!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Love these for a quick pick me up! My husband loves them too - I have a hard time keeping them around because he gets to them :P I will keep a few in my car in case I need a little snack in the middle of a long drive home or to work and I love knowing that what I'm putting in my body is good for me, for the most part.
Alaina H.
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
i loves these bars. they are A) a healthy snack you don't have to feel bad about later, B) they taste amazing. its kind of like eating a candy bar only better because it will keep you full and looking good. i reach for these whenever i need a quick bite to eat, really becoming a staple in my pantry.
Olga M.
Olga M.
This granola bar is perfect for when you're on the go, or for a snack you can carry with you. The flavor was delicious! The only con is it's hard to find this flavor at my local stores. So if you see it I definitely recommend you purchase it for yourself!
Cydney J.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
My go to snack. It's delicious and easy to grab on the go. With all the nuts and grains, it helps subside my hunger when I need something quick to eat. It's got a great crunch but is still chewy so you don't have to chop super hard and hurt your jaw.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
These taste SO delicious! I love honey and granola together! Another I loved about this is that it has flax seed in it! It's sort of hard to hide flax seed and when you can successfully do it it's worth it!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Gulfport
AS stated before any of the kashi brands my family eats. I consider it a healthy snack for the whole family and we love how it all tastes. We are definitely a repeat costumer. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
Kashi snack bars are a nice quick option if you're on the go and need to eat. They're not overly sweet but not bland either. They do get a little boring to eat after a while but still a decent snack option.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
These are not that sweet, i understand this is a health food but I like the taste to be a little bit better. I bought these at target. I did not like them. I would not buy them again nor would I recommend them.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?