Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
We love this crunchy bar. My kiddos take it in their lunch box every day and they love the taste of it. It's sweet and wholesome and we genuinely keep a box of these in our pantries for on the go snacks. Definitely a must for a busy family of six....
kylie t.
East Hartford, CT
I like kashi and this granola bar was great. It wasn't super sweet or too much it was pretty goo. It's s little more expensive than other brands but it's clean and nice but I was a bit more. But it was really good and nice to take with on the go.
Ada H.
I love these granola bars and so does my husband! They are delicious, good ingredients, great price. I like fancy granola bars with wild flavors, but sometimes you gotta keep it real with just some honey and almonds. Very nicely done kashi!
Hannah H.
Love these for a quick pick me up! My husband loves them too - I have a hard time keeping them around because he gets to them :P I will keep a few in my car in case I need a little snack in the middle of a long drive home or to work and I love knowing that what I'm putting in my body is good for me, for the most part.
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
I love this bar. It's not too much sugar so it actually fills me up in the morning. It's not too expensive just a little more than the cheaper bars. I'm a repeat customer. Yes I recommended them to my sister this past weekend.
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
i loves these bars. they are A) a healthy snack you don't have to feel bad about later, B) they taste amazing. its kind of like eating a candy bar only better because it will keep you full and looking good. i reach for these whenever i need a quick bite to eat, really becoming a staple in my pantry.
Olga M.
This granola bar is perfect for when you're on the go, or for a snack you can carry with you. The flavor was delicious! The only con is it's hard to find this flavor at my local stores. So if you see it I definitely recommend you purchase it for yourself!
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
My go to snack. It's delicious and easy to grab on the go. With all the nuts and grains, it helps subside my hunger when I need something quick to eat. It's got a great crunch but is still chewy so you don't have to chop super hard and hurt your jaw.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
My go to snack bar!! It's so good and very convenient to just throw in your purse for snacks anywhere! This has helped me a lot in keeping my sugar stable throughout the day and it offers fiber and protein too!
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
These are not that sweet, i understand this is a health food but I like the taste to be a little bit better. I bought these at target. I did not like them. I would not buy them again nor would I recommend them.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?