Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Nisha R.
This is my FAVORITE granola bar of all time. It taste's so good and it's healthy. I've been buying these for the past 5 years. I'm a college student and I always toss this in my backpack to eat on the way to class. The almonds give it a nice crunch, but not too hard like I find other bars to be.
Victoria C.
These granola bars are so tasty! I don't usually purchase pre-made bars n' such but my laziness took over and I gave in to these delicious Honey Almond Flax Bars and I'm so glad I did. Kashi is great because they make real food product without additives and weird stuff. Plus they taste awesome!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
The Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar in the Honey Almond Flax flavor are so good! You get the benefits of natural grains and almonds with honey. I need to add protein to my diet and what better way to do it than this great tasting bar! Don't forget to try their other flavors which are just as great!
Suzanne B.
This is the only granola bar I will eat. Period. Love that it is chewy, has lots of fiber, is healthy, and tastes SUPER GOOD, not saw-dusty like a lot of other healthy granola bars. I love that this is not just the typical oats and barley, but has all kinds of whole grains; even whole almonds!
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Sometimes the almonds are MUCH harder than the rest of the bar. Maybe they were over roasted before being added, I'm not sure. I still love these bars and the cereal just beware of the almonds. The flax bars are usually lower in sugar than other granola bars so they are high up on my list
Lara F.
Needham, MA
I wouldn't recommend these. They look and sound healthy, but in truth, they are as bad as all the other bars out there. They don't taste good, aren't a good deal, and would be better left on the shelves. If you want to be healthy pick something else, even a kind bar is better than this.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
These granola bars have such a sweet yet earthy flavor, it taste as though it was made by hand instead of a factory. The nuts and granola have really good texture that don't leave your mouth chalky or dry. I would definitely recommend these granola bars to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
Honey almond is not a flavor that you find with most granola brand companies and it's not too sweet, and has a good "mouth feel". I like eating these as snacks or at the end of the meal to end on a sweet note. Would recommend and repurchase, though not available at all grocery stores.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I love these! They're kind of pricey, but so is everything that's Kashi. But they're so good and they're so good for you! I wish that it was stocked more frequently up where I live, it's a small town and they don't seem to always have it, but I get them whenever they do have them!
Jordyn M.
Providence, RI
Love Kashi bars. I feel like they are one of the "healthier" granola bars on the market with more natural sweetners without being overly processed. I like the chewiness of the bar, however they can sometimes be a little too tough to bite down on. Would still recommend to others!
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?