Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Yummy granola bars! Not a lot of flavor but chewy consistency and great for on the go!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are my absolute favorite. I carry these in my purse everyday for a quick snack.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Prefer these to the super crunchy bars. I will keep them in my purse for emergencies.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
This flavor taste great! The ingredients are healthy without compromising the flavor.
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Kashi bars are the best for when I am hungry and just need a quick pick me up snack.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Mass product for a snack food to have on the go not very expensive lots choose from.
Mary Rose G.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
These bars are really delicious. I had no expectations and these bars have exceeded.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Kashi is such a great brand I haven't found anything of theirs that I don't like
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
This is a great granola bar. I love the flavors and it. Isn't too hard or chewy.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy this granola bar is very chewy and it has a lot of flavor to it
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?