Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Shantelle D.
Shantelle D.
Arcadia, FL
Great taste, and great snack that you know has a healthy and good company to purchase from
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Yummy!! Great snack or good for a pick me up too! Not too sweet or too salty just right!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These bars are so amazing this bar in particular is fairly new to me but I love it anyway
Christine R.
Christine R.
Medford, OR
Doesn't sound good but in fact it really was. Even got my little picky eater liking them
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always great and healthy taste fabulous. I love everything from kashi! My hubby does too
Karina V.
Karina V.
I liked this granola bars they filled me up for a while I will continue purchasing these
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Yummy and I love that it has flax in it because it's so healthy and good for you to eat
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
These are delicious and easy to just throw in your diaper bag for a quick pick me up...
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
I love these! I always like to have a little snack during the day and these are yummy!!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA
I love it. Its very good and heathy. Sometimes i don't find to buy on the grocery store.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?