Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Crystal B.
These bars are so amazing this bar in particular is fairly new to me but I love it anyway
Karina V.
I liked this granola bars they filled me up for a while I will continue purchasing these
Christine R.
Medford, OR
Doesn't sound good but in fact it really was. Even got my little picky eater liking them
Rachel M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always great and healthy taste fabulous. I love everything from kashi! My hubby does too
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
I love these! I always like to have a little snack during the day and these are yummy!!
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
These are delicious and easy to just throw in your diaper bag for a quick pick me up...
Bella S.
Eastham, MA
I love it. Its very good and heathy. Sometimes i don't find to buy on the grocery store.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Yummy and I love that it has flax in it because it's so healthy and good for you to eat
Madeline B.
Yummy granola bars! Not a lot of flavor but chewy consistency and great for on the go!
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Prefer these to the super crunchy bars. I will keep them in my purse for emergencies.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?