Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Awesome granola bars very high in fiber and low in sugar I always enjoy this brand of granola
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This was an alright granola bar. I wasn't dissatisfied but I think it could have been better.
marie m.
Monroe, MI
Very good and good for you. Even my daughter likes them so that is always a plus in my books
Mary S.
A little dryer then other granola bars but still, really good and packed with a lot of fiber
Littie G.
Akron, OH
These are so good for on the go and you need a quick snack that's healthy and tastes great.
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Not normally a fan of kashi, but the honey almond flavor is very unique and it tastes good.
Delaney K.
Davie, FL
Love the kashi bars they are delicious and nutritious. You know the ingredients are simple.
Shantelle D.
Arcadia, FL
Great taste, and great snack that you know has a healthy and good company to purchase from
Suzanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the flavor of these bars, but part of me wishes they were crunchy instead of chewy.
Crystal B.
These bars are so amazing this bar in particular is fairly new to me but I love it anyway
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?