Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Maria del amor P.
Maria del amor P.
Beltsville, MD
I love this skashi my daughter too. we usually buy the card for the home. I plan to buy very soon.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Good granola.verry heavy too and keeps you full. Honey and flax gives that sweet and nutty flavor.
Chasity B.
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Not huge on flax but i love almonds and honey and these are great. Try them out!! Youll enjoy it.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
These are delicious! They remind me of my favorite cereal from childhood, but a little healthier!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Tastes good. Light airy feeling in mouth but not light on stomach, so it certainly fills you up.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
I love Kashi. It's a perfect dieting snack. It isn't loaded with a bunch of stuff you don't need
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Wilson, WY
I like these, my husband doesn't. Says they feel funny in his mouth. Don't know what that means.
Montana S.
Montana S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love flax seed so these are perfect for a quick snack while trying to stay on a healthy diet!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I love thee granola bars. Keep me full for a while and taste great all natural ingredients also
Wen S.
Wen S.
Evansville, IN
Awesome snack for school ! It taste very good unlike the others. Many flavor to choose as well
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?