Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Emily P.
Emily P.
Independence, KY
When I need a quick healthy breakfast I always get these granola bars. they are healthy and taste amazing!
Gayla S.
Gayla S.
Jonesboro, IL
I love all of Kashi food items. Their granola is always perfect. I love the touch of honey for sweetness.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
These are my favorite go to on the go anywhere snack! It's satisfying sweetness and crunch hit the spot.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond is my favorite flavir. The taste is delicious and it's healthy!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Not my favorite but certainly not edible and curbs hunger until my next meal. Keep these in easy reach.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Love any kashi bar. They are a good healthy snack that doesn't have a million pounds of sugar in it!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lubbock, TX
A good snack with lots of good stuff. Not overly sweet or oily, perfect for afternoon energy boost.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Super yummy. I love the ingredients in kashi with products, always great combinations and flavored.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I love these granola bars especially if I'm running around and on the go something quick and easily
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH
I love this flavor! It's a great food for on the go. It tastes just like the cereal they sell. Yum!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?