Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I like these because they're low in sugar which is something I aim for in any food aside from an actual dessert.
Susan B.
This has good flavor, but like the peanut butter one is a bit dry. It's not my 1st pick, but I would buy again.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
My favorite bars out of all of them. I really love the flavor and taste of these bars. I really recommend these
Amaash A.
Taste delicious. Great product with an amazing taste. I will for sure repurchase it. I bought it form walmart.
Marissa W.
Williamsport, PA
This is delicious! I have it on hand form before or after I workout! A healthy alternative when you're hungry!
Kaitlin M.
These are good they aren't my favorite but filling. Enough for a light snack, I enjoy more protein packed bars
Tracy T.
I don't buy these very often as they are pretty expensive. They taste great, but too expensive for my budget!
April d.
ventura, CA
Taste good. Good for you. Easy on the go snack you don't have to feel bad about. Flax seeds aid in digestion.
Jaime P.
I love Kashi, it is delicious and not that expensive. It is great for one the go snacks and paching lunches.
Emily P.
Independence, KY
When I need a quick healthy breakfast I always get these granola bars. they are healthy and taste amazing!
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?