Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Eileen C.
These bad boys can actually fill you up and they're scrumptious. Most granola bars are too much like candy, not these!
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this its natural oats bars that are good with flavors compared to other brands I love buying this product alot
ilana r.
I really like these bars because they are a great snack and they are very healthy. These are very flavorable and good
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Didn't like this much tastes funny and I wished for more of a honey taste could only taste the flax mostly and pricey
Gracie B.
Conroe, TX
Honey almond flax bars are tasty and filling, while also keeping me regular! We keep these in the house at all times.
juli C.
I didn't like these granola bars , they are really bland no honey flavor at all ! Don't recommend this granola bar !
Justeen P.
My husband loves these bars. I buy him different varieties every week for him to keep as an afternoon snack at work.
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
Yum yum yum yum what more can o say I love this product!!!!!!!! Buy it people! I do everyday! My who family eats it
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Great snacks for adults and children. I am not a big fan of the hard granola bars so these chewy bars are perfect.
Jackie C.
These are so good!!! They're healthy and fully without that gross "healthy" taste. Definitely will be buying more!
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?