Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
launa d.
launa d.
My favorite bars, I just love the taste of them. I complain because the amount in them but they are often on sale at target.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
So delicious and filling! I love packing these when we go on hikes. They are tasty, nutricious , low sugar and very filling.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I pack these in my suitcase every time I go on a work trip. They are perfect for breakfast, snacks, or late night desserts.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Lemont, IL
These are one of my favorites! They are so moist from the honey and the honey adds sweetness that doesn't taste artificial!
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Webster, NY
Very yummy . the kids and i love it . even my picky husband eats these bars. its something heathy the whole family can eat
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
This is one of my favorites of the Kashi bars, and it tastes great! I like to keep these in my desk or purse for snacking.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
These are one of my all-time favorite granola bars!!! I find them a little on the expensive side, but they are worth it!
Kia H.
Kia H.
Great snacks after a workout or just a snack while working. Pretty price but delicious. Could never get enough of these.
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA
I love this granola bar, it is so tasty. It actually fills you up, I would recommend this if your super hungry. It helps
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the way this makes my taste buds dance. Very natural! I love kashi . Theses have a very good gewy texture to them.
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?