Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Wonderfully crunchy and flavorful granola bar. Kashi is a trusted product for nutrition and taste . Would definitely recommend these!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
These are my go to snack to throw in my bag when I am on my way out. They keep me fueled on my busy day. Love he texture and flavor.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
I really like these Kashi bars. I buy them often and they are always well stocked at my local store. They are affordable and tasty.
Laura F.
Tasty, healthy, sweet but not too sweet! Definitely enjoy these granola bars. One thing- these are pretty expensive if you ask me!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite flavor a from kashi. And I always feel great eating kashi products. They're packed full of awesome ingredients
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
These are ok. they don't have many flavors that I do like. this one is good. they need more fruity stuff. I don't eat chocolate!
Kristina B.
Loganville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the perfect mix of salty and sweet..... so darn delicious that they never stay in the house long before we need more!
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love taking these when I travel. they're really satisfying and tasty. I find myself reaching for these at least once every day
Courtney H.
One word: AMAZING! Very filling and an easy go to snack! Great for breakfast when you are on the run! Soft, chewy, and sweet.
launa d.
My favorite bars, I just love the taste of them. I complain because the amount in them but they are often on sale at target.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?