Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this so much! I am so glad they finally released something new because I was tired of the only 2 other options my local Kroger has! This is beyond delicious and I love pesto!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
The Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar in the Honey Almond Flax flavor are so good! You get the benefits of natural grains and almonds with honey. I need to add protein to my diet and what better way to do it than this great tasting bar! Don't forget to try their other flavors which are just as great!
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I am in love with these bars. I eat these bars every morning for breakfast. The bars are extremely healthy. I see no cons with these bars. The pros are that you can control you calorie in take with these bars and they taste awesome and I would say go out and get you some!!!!!!!
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I had this bar for a light snack today.  I love keeping a box or two of these in my cabinets because it is such a guilt-free go=to snake.  Kashi also has a wonderful assortment of flavors to choose from, so you always have delicious options!  While it may be a bit more expensive then most, I think it is worth it.
Trish S.
Donaldson , AR
This granola bar is soooo good! I've bought it several times and it is the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy! I love that it is so healthy but tastes incredible. I've bought other granola bars in the past but this one tastes real, not factory made. It's a staple in my pantry for a quick, healthy snack.
Stephanie A.
Foodie Expert
Okay so I'm so in love with the Kashi TLC Chewy granola bars with honey 🍯 and almonds they are so so delicious 😋 I can't just eat one no matter how hard I try. I'm like a kid at a candy 🍭 store give me more please ❤❤❤
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
really really love these they are super yummy and super healthy I have bought these a few times and will continue to do so they have so many pros they are delicious and healthy and a great alternative to junk food and well they have no cons lol you would just have to try them for yourself to understand how delicious they are
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Delicious, slightly sweet granola bar. This is chewy bar that I recommend for breakfast or a quick snack. It's not very filling, and the bars are kind of small, so you might grab two or more for your quick breakfast or light snack. Overall, a good flavor of a good brand.
marley h.
Kashi has a great amount of different bars and other things such as cereals. I would highly recommend buying. They are so easy to find at and local supermarket. They are full of nutrition and have many great flavors. They are a great value for the price and quality.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
We love this crunchy bar. My kiddos take it in their lunch box every day and they love the taste of it. It's sweet and wholesome and we genuinely keep a box of these in our pantries for on the go snacks. Definitely a must for a busy family of six....
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?