Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

4G Fiber - From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 7G Protein - From Crispy Soy Grahams, Whole Almonds. 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame - Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Gains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste 0G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Tasty, Crunchy Almonds, Roasted To Perfection. At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Out Spirits.&Nbsp; So We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi Tlc, Tasty Little Chewies.&Nbsp; Our&Nbsp;Honey Almond Flax&Nbsp;Chewy Granola Bar Contains 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty.&Nbsp; And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol.&Nbsp; Tlc Chewy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-D Kashi.Com see more...

Buy on Target*
Olivia H.
T's a close call, but if you're someone who eats breakfast in transit, Kashi Granola Bars have an edge over both the Nutrigrain too-sweet entries and the crumbly Nature Valley competitors. Neither a treat nor a treatment, Kashi Granola bars are light and just right--a way to get started without either residual guilt over a 7 A.M. candy bar or aversion to grandma's recommended fiber remedy. One warning: they go down easy, so don't take more than a single one with you in the car (or you could wind up scarfing down all six bars between traffic lights). Also, Amazon ships these three-buck packages in a generous-sized box, which may strike some consumers as ecologically irresponsible (wish I'd saved these boxes for a recent move of my mother-in-law. I think I ended up paying more for comparable new ones than the cost of the granola bars).
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have searched high and low for anything that would satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without a ton of fat and sugar. Well I am now addicted to these. I LOVE THEM. I have two a day at least - bad days 3 - very satisfying - feel full afterwards. With a glass of skim milk is a great snack. Dropped all candy snacks and other bars - having just these for my snacks - and I've lost 22 lbs - and I do not exercise. I couldn't be happier. If you have chocolate cravings or crave snacks - even late at night - you have got to try these. This is my only review ever - only time I felt so strong about something that I took the time to do it. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do. I have them delivered monthly from Amazon automatically for a better price - with free shipping.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
These bars are fairly light (1.2 oz) and have 130 calories each. I like the fact that there is 4g of dietary fiber per bar. The bars are chewy with a decidedly pronounced oats, coffee and dark chocolate flavor. The almonds seem few and far between. I just ate a bar that had exactly one almond in it (which is not what the picture shows on the box).

I find these are a great mid-day snack. They aren't heavy enough to be a replacement meal and not calorie-dense enough to ruin my calorie-watching.

Overall I would recommend them but wish there were more fresh almonds and chocolate bits.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I picked these up when they were on sale and I had a coupon. I was happily surprised! Great crunch. Great flavor. And I try to buy snacks with a little fiber. These are good to toss in my purse for an afternoon snack. And there are so many other flavors available. Taste fresher than others, like real food, not fake or too processed.
Nicole W.
Atlanta, GA
These are my favorite snack bars! It's chewy with a great crunch form the whole pieces of almonds. The taste of honey gives it the perfect amount of sweetness and the flax seeds are an added healthy benefit! It keeps me going when I get a hungry pang at work but it's also great to just throw in your bag for any time or day!
Victoria W.
This granola bar is the right amount of nut and texture that is not too chew and not too crunchy. The honey almond flavor is really delicious. My only qualm about these are that I get tired of eating the flavor quite easily, but that may not be an issue for everyone. It is nice that it tastes good without chocolate too.
Nidhi P.
Piscataway, NJ
great fiber in these bars. I love how Kashi has so many other flavors to choose from. they are great snack items and it helps knowing that they are more on the healthy side compared to so many granola bars we find in the supermarket these days. I love to keep them in my bag for when hunger kicks in and need a quick bite
Maria C.
One of my favorite snacks to bring to work, I eat it as a snack to keep me going throughout the day and it feels great for my body. I love how easily you can buy it, whether it be a Target or a grocery store! The best aspects are that it fulfills my sweet cravings and it keeps me full for longer periods of time.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
This is the perfect granola bar if you are looking for something that is not too sweet. It has a nutty honey flavor which tastes great. It also has flax seed which provides more protein (7g total). This is the only flavor I have tried from this brand but I am very pleased and will buy again and often
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh yum yum yum these are incredible and have such a great chewy and crunch. they are a healthy choice and much better then the cheap brands. They do meet my expectations and will always be a repeat customer as well as recommending to others. they are a must have if this is the snack you are into.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?