BY KASHI

The Seven Whole Grain Company. Crunchy Roasted Almonds, Sweet Raisins And Tangy Cranberries. Naturally Sweetened: Sun-Dried Fruit And Wildflower Honey For A Touch Of Natural Sweetness. 7 Whole Grains: Our Unique Combination - For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste. 4 G Fiber* - A Tasty Way To Get Fiber You Need 6 G Protein - From Whole Almonds, Sunflower Seeds And Crispy Soy Grahams No High Fructose Corn Syrup *5 G Total Fat Per Serving.

• I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote healthy s...2 Answers
  • Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?7 Answers
  • Are these bars Gluten Free?4 Answers
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
Foodie Expert
This was my go to snack after delivering all three of my children. I craved them. They are delicious and filling. Now my children are older and they love them as much as I do. Always on our shopping list.
Diana N.
One sticky, nutty, sweet granola trail mix bar. great snack to bring with you on a short hike, fills you up just enough to keep on with your hike and a little boost of sugar. Be prepared to also chew A LOT! The nuts in this are whole and hard so chew chew chew.
Tonye B.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
When I don't have time to make my snack bars from scratch, I'll substitute one of these in my lunch bag. I like the fact that it has a short ingredient list (far fewer additives than the main brands) and all natural. The only downside is that it contains more sugar than I would like if I actually made these bars from scratch!
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Kashi bars, it is just the right blend of fruit and nut. I like the cranberries that give it the extra sweetness and the. The salty nuts, will curb any sweet/salty craving you may have. It is great for an in between meal snack. They are individually wrapped so you can pop them in your bag for on the go. Also you know you are eating good natural food with the Kashi Brand. Highly recommend.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
Foodie Expert
It's ok. It can be a bit more expensive than some other competitor's trail mix bars. It has good ingredients and a decent taste. It's not my "go to" snack, but I have friends that like it. Trail mix bars typical do have a decent size sugar content so watch out for that if you are looking for more than just a snack. I am trying to completely avoid sugar so I can't eat much of this brand anymore.
Anita M.
Foodie Expert
There is nothing like a good, healthy snack for my family. I am so happy that I can offer my tweens a snack that is "cool" with their friends. The packaging is fun and they are easy to take anywhere.

These granola bars are filling too. I take them to work with me and almost forget to take a lunch. As a nurse on the go, I feel better about eating food that is not junk. Love em'!
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
I always love the Kashi brand. I can't speak for everyone, but I love the crunchy, kind of raw type granola bars, if that makes sense. Kashi succeeds on this in a number of their products. This is one of them. It combines delicious fruit with the tasty crunch of nuts, held together with a sweet glaze of honey.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this trail mix bar for on the go! It is high in protein and low in refined sugars. I love that is is a combo of sweet and salty and satisfies my hunger. It is very convenient and does not pose risk of spilling and crumbling like other granola bars I have tried. I purchased this from Costco and would definitely buy this again!
Sidra P.
Owings Mills
I tried this before for the first time I personally loved the taste cause it makes you feel healty and I got it at a really good price since it was on sale for like $1 It made me feel healty since it taste less sweeter than other granola bars also cause they use natural fruit for the sweetness I RECOMMEND for people that are on a diet.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a sweet and salty snack this is it. It's not too overpowering to the point where you can't get a taste of the nuts , raisins , or cranberries. Easy snack on the go and will keep you full for at least 1 hour .
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?
Shelby N.
Dutton, Ontario
Are these bars Gluten Free?
Jessica M.
Pasadena , TX
I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote healthy snacking?