Kashi® TLC Bar Crunchy Granola Pumpkin Spice Flax
Baked with whole flaxseeds, roasted pumpkin seeds, and a magical blend of spices, our Pumpkin Spice Flax granola bars have 4g of fiber, 4g of protein and 300mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- 21g Whole Grains* per serving
- 4g Protein per serving
- 4g Fiber** per serving
- *48g or more of whole grains recommended daily.
- **6g total fat per serving.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Whole grain oats, dried cane syrup, rolled whole grain blend (hard red wheat, oats, rye, triticale, barley), expeller pressed canola oil, soy protein crisps (soy flour, tapioca starch, soy fiber), Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame flour (whole: oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat, sesame seeds), pumpkin seeds, acacia gum, whole flax seeds, honey, salt, oat fiber, cinnamon, soy lecithin, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg, wheat germ, rosemary extract for freshnesssee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "I really enjoy that they use a variety of ingredients though, and you can actually see whole nuts and seeds, so you know the quality is good. " in 2 reviews
- "I know when I get something from them it will taste great and be a good nutritional choice." in 1 review
- "This is a great inexpensive healthy snack that you can eat anywhere." in 1 review
- "Kashi is my favorite brand when it comes to buying snacks while i am trying to eat healthy because they are perfect for me!" in 1 review