BY KASHI

Baked with whole flaxseeds, roasted pumpkin seeds, and a magical blend of spices, our Pumpkin Spice Flax granola bars have 4g of fiber, 4g of protein and 300mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.

• 21g Whole Grains* per serving
  • 4g Protein per serving
  • 4g Fiber** per serving
  • *48g or more of whole grains recommended daily.
  • **6g total fat per serving.

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Whole grain oats, dried cane syrup, rolled whole grain blend (hard red wheat, oats, rye, triticale, barley), expeller pressed canola oil, soy protein crisps (soy flour, tapioca starch, soy fiber), Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame flour (whole: oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat, sesame seeds), pumpkin seeds, acacia gum, whole flax seeds, honey, salt, oat fiber, cinnamon, soy lecithin, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg, wheat germ, rosemary extract for freshness

• What other Kashi products do you like for quick on the go...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?2 Answers
Kashi® TLC Bar Crunchy Granola Pumpkin Spice Flax
  • "I really enjoy that they use a variety of ingredients though, and you can actually see whole nuts and seeds, so you know the quality is good. " in 2 reviews
  • "I know when I get something from them it will taste great and be a good nutritional choice." in 1 review
  • "This is a great inexpensive healthy snack that you can eat anywhere." in 1 review
  • "Kashi is my favorite brand when it comes to buying snacks while i am trying to eat healthy because they are perfect for me!" in 1 review
d r.
I really liked the concept of this bar however I did notice that sometimes the freshness wasn’t always consistent. In the past I have bought several boxes of these and sometimes they tasted almost “stale” and other times DELICIOUS. It has a nice crunch, good flavor and is a perfect treat for on the go!
Mandy D.
Someone at work brought these in because they didn’t like them - I was looking for something to help boost my milk supply while I was breast feeding it has flax seed in it so it did help! They are a bit tough and hard to bite and chew but small bites and lots of water does the trick. They’re also very filling
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my god my favorite pumpkin granola bar is so delicious and the flaxseed are so good so healthy never disappointing flavor is always delicious hands-down I think the ingredients are such good quality I recommend this all the time I love these
Neha W.
Auburn , AL
These granola bars are awesome! I just love everything Kashi brand stands for! I bought these from Kroger and still buy them! I just wish there were more inside the box! I always recommend these to my friends that are looking for something healthy yet satisfying.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Kashi is great. I haven’t tried one that i haven’t liked. Great little snack and even the kids will eat them. Healthy version which is what i love the most. I always have one stashed in my purse. Love them.
Lauren F.
Waterford
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorites I love the crunchy pumpkin seeds in them! Plus they make me feel good about eating them with all the whole grains. Super delicious and good for you! Will definitely buy again!! Sometimes hard to find but so worth it!
Taylor D.
If you can’t have pumpkin spice coffee, these are the next best thing! They’re sooo good! Healthy and full of fiber, they’re packed full of flavor and whole pumpkin seeds. I highly recommend these!
Lyssa A.
Alexandria
I love this product! I almost forget they are healthy when I eat them because they are so delicious. I love being ablw to enjoy a snack and actually feel good about what I am putting in my body.
Roya M.
Richmond
Lashing makes really quality and great tasting healthy food products. This granola bar is another example of a healthy snack alternative to help you through your day.
Madeleine H.
Indianapolis
I’m pretty much sold on anything pumpkin, but I will say Kashi as a brand does have sugar in their products. They could be healthier since their brand is a “healthy brand”
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
What is your favorite flavor?
Heather C.
Absecon, NJ
What other Kashi products do you like for quick on the go snacks?