BY KASHI

Tasty Little Crunchies~ All Natural Crunchy Granola Bars 4G Fiber From The Delicious Diversities Of Our Seven Whole Grains 6G Protein From Crispy Grahams 7 Whole Grains Our Unique Combination-With Rolled Grains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste The Toasty Perfection Of Baked Whole Grains Wildflower Honey For A Touch Of Natural Sweetness 0 G Trans Fat Nothing Artificial Naturally Yummy! At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits. So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About-Kashi™ Tlc.™, Tasty Little Crunchies. Our Honey Toasted 7 Grain Crunchy Granola Bars, Contain 7 Whole Grains, 4G Of Fiber And 6G Of Protein, So They're As Nourishing As They Are Tasty. And, Unlike Many Snack Choices, Tlc Crunchy Granola Bars Are Free Of Highly Refines Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol. Tlc Crunchy Granola Bars Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health. &Nbsp; Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65G 80G Sat Fat Less Than 20G 25G Cholesterol Less Than 300Mg 300Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400Mg 2,400Mg Total Carbohydrate 300G 375G Dietary Fiber 25G 30G Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrates, 1 Fat Kosher Certification: Ou-Pareve see more...

• What's the best flavor? Because I've tried these before and hated...1 Answers
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love these bars. It's important to me to have a healthy breakfast even when I'm on the go. I always have these in the pantry and usually pop one into my purse on my way out the door for work. A little pricier than your average bar but worth it. I also love how the bar is thin and easy to eat.
Nita J.
These were super affordable for the amount of servings you get in the box. We grabbed them at BigLots. I like that fact there is no corn syrup in these. It satisfies that need for a crunchy sweet. I have a gluten issue so these were safe for me to eat. I would purchase gain.
Presley L.
I bought these for their high nutritional value but was pretty bummed. Almost zero taste at all... kind of just a sweet crunch. I love this brand for most of their other products, just not much love for these bars.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
I love crunchy granola bars and this is one of my favorite brands. They are a tasty treat, but good for you so you don't feel guilty after snacking on one of these. I recommend them over pretty much every other brand.
angel h.
I love kashi bars, these weren't my favorite flavor but they're still really good overall and great for your health.
kenzi g.
Do not like these, they taste very bland and are very crunchy, not my favorite granola bar.
Faith M.
These are so good and they are the perfect snack i eat them all the time and good for trips
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
I found this to be surprisingly good. I received a free trial and loved it! I will buy this in the future. Good fit for on the go or a quick gym pick up.
Kathleen H.
Marcy, NY
The bars are for the most part low sugar. I always have a box or two in the house. A bar or two in my purse. I go through a box every two weeks.
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I love kashi it tastes really good and is actually healthy for you. It is good for a quick breakfast when you don't have a lot of time or even good as a quick snack
kenzi g.
What's the best flavor? Because I've tried these before and hated them