BY KASHI

New! Crunchy Granola Bars, Pumpkin Spice Flax The latest addition to the TLC™ family of snacks is our TLC, Tasty Little Crunchies granola bars.  We start with our unique combination of Seven Whole Grains and Sesame, and bake them up with the wholesome goodness of roasted nuts, whole seeds, and warm spices. And with 4g of Fiber and 6-7g of Protein, our crunchy granola bars are as nourishing as they are tasty. Pumpkin Spice Flax granola bars have 4g of Fiber, 6g of Protein and 300mg of Omega-3s." 7 Whole Grains & Sesame: Our unique combination - with rolled grains for hearty, natural goodness you can see and taste. 4g Fiber: From the delicious diversity of our Seven Whole Grains. 6 Protein: From crispy soy grahams and whole, roasted pumpkin seeds. Whole flax seeds for a delightfully nutty way to get your Omega-3s. A magical blend of neutmeg, cinnamon and clove see more...

• What other Kashi products do you like for quick on the go snacks?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?2 Answers
Kashi TLC Bar: Crunchy Granola
  • "I really enjoy that they use a variety of ingredients though, and you can actually see whole nuts and seeds, so you know the quality is good. " in 2 reviews
  • "I know when I get something from them it will taste great and be a good nutritional choice." in 1 review
  • "This is a great inexpensive healthy snack that you can eat anywhere." in 1 review
  • "Kashi is my favorite brand when it comes to buying snacks while i am trying to eat healthy because they are perfect for me!" in 1 review
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Foodie Expert
These bars are always on sale and such a good deal so I grab a few boxes at a time. they are delicious by themselves or broken up in to yogurt or oatmeal. They generally fill me up and are a great snack between meals especially with some peanut butter!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
Yummy and good on the go! Kashi has so many flavors for any craving you might be having! Dark chocolate, berry, etc. It's too easy to pick these up at my local grocery store. Everyone should try these at least once. A healthy choice without the lack of flavor.
Kaila F.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Foodie Expert
Pumpkin spice flax has a great flavor and filling! Clean ingredients used in this product so I don't even feel like I am eating something healthy but getting a wonderful taste! Highly recommended and satisfied!
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
I like le to take these to work to avoid snacking on other high calorie foods. I usually don't eat much at work so these come in handy.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Foodie Expert
Kashi products are so delicious and these do not disappoint! They feel so fresh and healthy and my body loves them!
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
They are very healthy and food for you. However ... I hate the taste! It is very dry, reminds me of chalk lol
Grace K.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
Foodie Expert
I enjoy many Kashi products and I happen to love pumpkin as well. Though normally I don't like the crunchier bars I happen to really enjoy this one. The taste is good but not overpowering or super sweet. I recommend people try it if they like pumpkin things.
Dana V.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious I love the pumpkin seeds in them, they are a good source of fiber too. You can find them at most grocery stores which makes it easy to find
Kristana H.
Kristana H.
Merrill, IA
Kashi is known for having the best ingredients. This is a great inexpensive healthy snack that you can eat anywhere.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I did not like this bar. Like many Kashi brand items, I think they taste stale and don't think they have enough flavor. I get that they are trying to be healthy, but the taste is important to me!
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
What is your favorite flavor?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Absecon, NJ
What other Kashi products do you like for quick on the go snacks?