Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl 9 oz. Box uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

Quinoa: Small Seed. Long History.Twelve thousand feet above sea level, in the remote Altiplano region in southern Bolivia, our quinoa is grown and harvested by a collective of dedicated family farms. It’s so high up in the mountains, it can be hard to breathe, but the cool climate and sandy soil make it the ideal environment for quinoa — today and for the past 3,000 years.It was a process we just had to see for ourselves, even if that meant taking a few planes, maybe a train, and a really bumpy van ride. With the help of our quinoa supplier, Andean Naturals, we were able to visit the home of this mighty nutritious superfood to get an up close and personal look at how it’s been cultivated for centuries.The result is quinoa grown the way it should be—with a little extra love and care.Visit kashistories.com to learn how different cultures have inspired us. see more...

Amanda V.
Columbia
Kashi makes the most delicious and healthy meals I especially love this one because sweet potatoes are one of the most nutritious fruits and vegetables out there if I have the option to buy something with a sweet potato I always take it and I highly recommend this to my friends to for work.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this bowl, even though it is a little pricey. I shop at Kroger and they only have a few options when it comes to these Kashi bowls. This is a little spicey, but nice and filling!
Audrey B.
I could eat this every day and never get sick of it. I like fresh food, but sometimes it's easier to throw something into the microwave. This is such a healthy and guilt-free meal that is also delicious. Sometimes I add in a little hot sauce for an extra kick.
Trevor Z.
Healthy, Quick, and Yummy? That's unheard of! The only downside to these is that they're very pricey "from Trader Joe's" I take one of these to work every other day, and they really help me get over my 3PM slump! I would highly recommend these for any adult who is trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
Shayna W.
Try it and love it! A lovely addition to the Kashi product line although it could use a little more seasoning. Which isn't a real problem because that can always be adjusted to individual liking at home.
Phyllis S.
Delicious and right amount for a heart healthy lunch. Love sweet potatoes snd quinoa.
Nino P.
Calgary
I like the KASHI granola bars...they taste great and are of a decreased price as well within the notion of such entities
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What other varieties are there?