Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

Our New Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl Blends Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans And Kale Atop A Bed Of Red Quinoa (Consciously Sourced From Bolivian Altiplano Mountain Farms) And Brown Rice.

We Hope When You Enjoy These Bold Cultural Flavors You’ll Feel Inspired — Just Like We Did When We Were Making Them.

Ingredients :

Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Cooked Black Beans, Water, Tomatoes, Roasted Red Onions, Roasted Poblano Peppers, Kale, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomatoes (Ground Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt), Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt), Cane Sugar, Parsley, Red And Green Jalapeno Peppers, Chili Pepper Puree, White Distilled Vinegar, Cornstarch, Dried Garlic, Roasted Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Carrots, Celery, Sea Salt, Spices, Onions, Cilantro, Garlic, Paprika, Leek Juice Concentrate, Dried Tomato, Dried Green Pepper, Lime Juice Concentrate.

Contains : Soy Ingredients.

Amanda V.
Columbia
Kashi makes the most delicious and healthy meals I especially love this one because sweet potatoes are one of the most nutritious fruits and vegetables out there if I have the option to buy something with a sweet potato I always take it and I highly recommend this to my friends to for work.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this bowl, even though it is a little pricey. I shop at Kroger and they only have a few options when it comes to these Kashi bowls. This is a little spicey, but nice and filling!
Audrey B.
I could eat this every day and never get sick of it. I like fresh food, but sometimes it's easier to throw something into the microwave. This is such a healthy and guilt-free meal that is also delicious. Sometimes I add in a little hot sauce for an extra kick.
Trevor Z.
Healthy, Quick, and Yummy? That's unheard of! The only downside to these is that they're very pricey "from Trader Joe's" I take one of these to work every other day, and they really help me get over my 3PM slump! I would highly recommend these for any adult who is trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
Shayna W.
Try it and love it! A lovely addition to the Kashi product line although it could use a little more seasoning. Which isn't a real problem because that can always be adjusted to individual liking at home.
Phyllis S.
Delicious and right amount for a heart healthy lunch. Love sweet potatoes snd quinoa.
Nino P.
Calgary
I like the KASHI granola bars...they taste great and are of a decreased price as well within the notion of such entities
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What other varieties are there?